• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

MotherLoad of Recipes

I have this one and the program that makes it work as well. I will have to find somewhere to post it for download. Will report back. I'm at work right now.

I got this one to work this morning with Microsoft Wordpad. Could NOT save it though.

The file attached to this message has the Freeware Cookbook Database program and 2 BBQ database files that you can open with the MXPView program.

(I don't think this is the same one in the first post on this message, I think it is the one mentioned on page 2 of the posts. But it is a great collection of about 1700 hundred BBQ recipes)

Enjoy!

ADMIN EDIT:

Offsite link to this file is specified in posts below this one.

Please download from the offsite link so we dont kill our bandwidth.

Attachments

• BBQ recipes.ZIP
    892.9 KB · Views: 64
I've got the original....

Just don't know how to make it available to the Brethren!

Help??

JimT

The file attached to this message has the Freeware Cookbook Database program and 2 BBQ database files that you can open with the MXPView program.

(I don't think this is the same one in the first post on this message, I think it is the one mentioned on page 2 of the posts. But it is a great collection of about 1700 hundred BBQ recipes)

Enjoy!

I've converted this file into two PDF files with the recipes, one to a page. If you'd like these two files (For some it's easier to look at them this way, than using the program) follow these directions EXACTLY.

Send an email to: pigsmoker@earthlink.net

Subject line must read: Brethren Recipes

(Don't put anything else in the subject line. Nothing is needed in the email itself.)

Im so confused

Phil posted this thread in a sticky...but the original link is whats broken so it just created a vicious circle...or am I missing something?

And I thank you too, Jeff!!

At least we know it is still available somewhere, and it is a Motherload.

JimT

WineMaster, mine seems to work okay. I dragged the folder to the desktop and clicked the BBQ Recipes.htm and it comes up with the blue background and the links. Maybe go to the other thread I created "MotherLoad of Recipes Part Deux" and download it from there to try again.

yep, I just downloaded it, got the blue page and it opens up. Thanks!!

When I check the file size it shows, 2.6mb, am I missing something?

The original file that I sent to Brian and he started this thread with, was in some form of zip that needed to be unzipped with a reader and it ended up being html. I have the original and use Firefox to view it.

I won't waste bandwidth to download and check to see if this is the one originally posted, but if this is the original, it is truly a motherload of recipes posted by some of the best cooks around. I've used many of them and never hit a dud. Just for a heads up, the jerk chicken titled "Jamaican Jerk Sauce 3" is Manamana!

this thread has been road mapped in the sticky area. (Roadmap thread).

Back