Annual Dutch forum Winter Meeting in Annerveenschekanaal

Jeroen

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Normally Phubar would upload the first pictures of our meetings, but he's still sleeping in a tent somewhere.

2012-01-28%2015.01.49.jpg

sam0718.jpg

sam0712s.jpg

sam0701v.jpg

sam0704yy.jpg

sam0703v.jpg

What's next Jeroen...gonna replace the "f's" with "Ph's" ?:wink:
Dennessey,Padawan and I just came home.
It was a great party as always...beautiful location and facilities at the church!
We had alot of pork,veal,chicken,beePh,eel,mackerel,shrimps,stews,soups.....just wow!
We were Phreezing our butts off but that's how it's supposed to be during these winter bashes.
Here are a couple of pics of the location...the party pics will Phollow...

BILD2162.jpg

BILD2172.jpg

BILD2170.jpg

BILD2165.jpg

BILD2183.jpg

BILD2190.jpg

BILD2186.jpg

BILD2185.jpg

Everyone loves getin invited to a party, no matter what season, unless your a pig of coarse. Looks like you all had a good one too. Good friends, good food, and good beer = a good party.

Someone has a stainless vessel (looks like an old vacuum converted to a cold smoker) with a cold smoke generator connected to it in one of the pics. Got any more pics of that? Whats smokin in it?

Thanks.

Everyone loves getin invited to a party, no matter what season, unless your a pig of coarse. Looks like you all had a good one too. Good friends, good food, and good beer = a good party.

Someone has a stainless vessel (looks like an old vacuum converted to a cold smoker) with a cold smoke generator connected to it in one of the pics. Got any more pics of that? Whats smokin in it?

Thanks.

It's basically a very Phancy UDS....he build a cold smoke generater as well that he can hookup to his smoker....

potopen.JPG

Awesome time Phu!!! Where was my invite??? :mad2: that's just messed up man!!!

What did you guys end up doing the that pig head???

Cheers

Awesome time Phu!!! Where was my invite??? :mad2: that's just messed up man!!!

What did you guys end up doing the that pig head???

Cheers

Glad you asked Ph.!
Don't know how that process went cause I only had the end result in my mouth and it was goooood!:cool:
Maybe Jeroen saw how it was made...

They made a sort of salad out of the meat and served it cold on a slice of Phrench bread.
When I had the Phirst bite it reminded me of a good tuna salad without the mayo.
It was very savory,bit sour,oniony,Phresh.....yummm!

Back