• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

First ABTs

Sly-one

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
My BB-I-L (Greyeagle) was telling my wife about ABTs, and she decided we had to have some. Got some large jalapenos, some bacon (of course), some creme cheese and some JD breakfast sausage, fixed them up and threw them on the BGE.
They were half gone by the time we thought about pron.

ABT.jpg

I have to say, they were tasty. I did forget to use additional seasoning, but they were good without it.

Thanks to all, but now they're expecting me to come up with some good variations. Any suggestions out there?

Nice Job!! try mixing bacon, JD Sausage, and diced pepper I love them :)
pwa

They do look good, but this old man can't take jalapenos, they don't have enough milk here for me if I ate one. But hey someone has to eat the less spicey stuff and hang out with the kids and old women. Its a tough job buy I think I can handle it hahaha..

Stuffed with just mozzarella cheese. Cut off the block not the pre-shredded stuff. .

Instead of breakfast sausage I like using Italian dinner sausage (Primo or something similar).

I usually will cook the sausage links the night before, then you quarter them lengthwise and then half the quarters...perfect size to fit in the Jap's with the cheese.

Back