My first spice offering

Sawdustguy

Quintessential Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Guy's I'm not selling anything so don't jump on me. I am just excited and wanted to share a picture of our first commercial spices and rub samples. Pending approval it goes into production. Here goes......

rub.jpg
bub.jpg

Lots of time and energy went into developing them and it was a whole lot of fun. We are working on two more rubs and two BBQ sauces along with a hot sauce. Not bad for a couple of Polocks from Long Island eh?

Guy,
Bottle look purdy.
But, the test is in the tastin'.

So, send each Brother a sample and we will let ya know :lol:

Seriously, I understand that bringing this stuff to life is a major chore.
Congrats and good luck.

TIM

Congratulations! Looks Great! are you going to sell it on line?

If you don't post a resource to buy some I'm gonna get pissy.
Good luck on your venture.

Good luck!

To paraphrase Prissy (I think) from "Gone with the Wind"..."Miss Scarlet! I don't know nothing about birthing no butt rub!"

Thanks everyone....I am doing this to pay for my BBQ Competition habit. I will be selling it online and at competitions. I am never gonna get rich selling the spices. Hopefully it subsidizes the contests and helps people make better Que.

It's always exciting to see your products come to fruition. It's even better to see them on the Grocers shelves. Good Luck to you and your products!! Hope to try them in a Sauce and Rub trade in the near future!!

Spice

Sawdustguy said:
Thanks everyone....I am doing this to pay for my BBQ Competition habit. I will be selling it online and at competitions. I am never gonna get rich selling the spices. Hopefully it subsidizes the contests and helps people make better Que.

send me some samples, and i'll tell you what your chances of success are going to be;>)

Guy,

The bottles look great... good luck. I'll be sure to add some to my collection and give 'em a test on some 'que once things are finalized for ya.

I don't have an definitive answer here but I know there has been some previous Brethren debate....Isn't the correct spelling Chili & not Chile ????

urrrr ummmmm aaaaa... I'm making a big ole pot of chili this w/e ... will gladly try out your product....:biggrin: and dutifully send you the results, with a taste for you, of course

In all seriousness, let me know if you need help getting it on a few shelves in small stores.. I have some commercial customers who might have interest

Stuff looks great Guy. Let me know when you start selling.

Good luck SawDust, I work with spices every day in my business, or should I say the company I do Research and Development for, anyway good luck and I would be happy to buy and sample your product.

Scotty D

Good Luck and Best Wishes I can not wait for it to hit the market!

Back