• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Dutch Oven Bierocks

Those look fantastic! It ain't easy to get that nice color all around on top - not for me anyway. :oops:

Excellent work as always Jeanie! :cool:

Those look fantastic! It ain't easy to get that nice color all around on top - not for me anyway. :oops:

Excellent work as always Jeanie! :cool:

I'm sure everything you make in a DO comes out great!!
I rotated the lid half way through to be safe. :mrgreen:

Thanks Greg... :hug:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
I'd add cheese and BBQ sauce. But you just gave me an idea! Thanks.

Thanks!
That would be tasty! I've made these filled with pulled pork and Q sauce.
For regular ole bierocks I go for the cabbage, beef and black pepper flavor.

Looking good Jeanie, I've been meaning to try these for a while. Thanks for the reminder. :wink: :thumb:

Here's what Runzas look like.

images
images

Thank you Paul!

thanks Jeanie--that's nice of you to say...wrong, but nice :loco::mrgreen:

lol Matt... yours DO blow mine away. :thumb:

Looking good Jeanie, I've been meaning to try these for a while. Thanks for the reminder. :wink: :thumb:

Jason thanks! I have many of your recipes saved to try. I need a twin to help me with the work so I can have fun cooking. :mrgreen:

Here's what Runzas look like.

images
images

Yum!! I think I would love those too. Thanks for the pic!

Thank you Dave and Bob!!

Jeanie, how much coal do you use on top and bottom? Look awesome, onna short list!

Mark I usually don't count them. I like to space them evenly on top and put about half as many on bottom.
When using wood coals I just shovel a few on top and rotate the lid about half way through cooking.
When I'm not sure about a recipe, I peek after 15 minutes to get an idea of how the food is doing.

Not sure if that's much help to you!!
Good luck with them!

A lady friend from western Kansas introduced me to bierocks back in the 80s (which is the last time i had them). Looks mighty tasty there Jeanie!

Mark I usually don't count them. I like to space them evenly on top and put about half as many on bottom.
When using wood coals I just shovel a few on top and rotate the lid about half way through cooking.
When I'm not sure about a recipe, I peek after 15 minutes to get an idea of how the food is doing.

Not sure if that's much help to you!!
Good luck with them!
Thanks Jeanie, that'll work!:thumb:

Beautiful!
I am thinking mix the meat with mashed potatoes and a mild cheddar cheese.

Back