***VOTE - SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Cook It Like A Brisket" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Cook It Like A Brisket" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see that ---k--- is ramping up his march to victory. I told you more folks would like your meaty loin.

^^^ :shocked: Looks like you better call in the reinforcements to pad your lead...

Hey Brad... What do you have in mind for the next TD?

Oh that's right, for this win you get your name on the Wall of Flame and a certificate... :rolleyes:

Still a great win. :thumb:

I don't care what all you farkers think. My pork loin was so dang good, I got another one on the smoker right now, exactly the same. And, I can't wait for dinner. :razz:

Those burnt ends did look tasty. Nice win.

Pork loin? Never heard of it. I think there's a throwdown for lesser-known cuts like that.

Better yet pork loin burnt ends are even lesser known and burnt ends are on a roll...... just sayin'

Dang, second place, I should have remembered to vote, and somehow hacked those burnt ends. Turned them purple or something.

:thumb:

IMG_0662-1.jpg

Perfect, now lets have a revote!

Bob, you and Brad were my other two finalists. I think I eliminated you because I voted for you too many times the last few weeks. :becky: Of course if I saw those purple burnt ends, I would've gone for those in a heartbeat. :love:

Back