Help Big Mista Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey DUBBAGA, you're doing a great job keeping this on the top. If all 3300 + people who had looked at this post had given just $10, Neil (Bigmista) would have the front of the house covered. I know that just because the economy is "recovering", doesn't mean times are great for everyone, but helping out fellow Brethren is what this forum is all about. Come on folks, let's try to get this done.

You're doing a great job my friend :thumb:

Folks, really is it a big deal to give up $10 $20 $30......what ever you can afford?
I know for some of us it is, so to those please don't be offended.

Break it down, all you'd have to do is give up buying 1 or 2 bags of KBB, or whatever you cook with, and you've helped Bigmista achieve his DREAM!!!!!!
To help out a brother in smoke, and his wonderful wife, open a place to bring great Q to the masses and enjoy seeing the smiles on the faces of those people.

Common Brethren I know we can get this done!

Since 5am there have been 4 new backers with pledges of $360 (Thank you)

I am about to propose the incentive of a lifetime. It is quite possible that the traffic this will generate to Kickstarter will crash their servers, and if that happens, I apologize. Having said that, my proposal is mostly directed to those in Southern California, but as of the 2012 census there were over 4.2 million people living in Riverside and San Bernardino Counties alone.

So here you go.

For the first person to pledge $1,000 to the Kickstarter campaign before 3:00pm PST, I will grant you the honor and privilege of performing my required "manscaping" which needs to be accomplished prior to my 4:15pm appointment this afternoon with Dr. "Snip Snip".

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/351068472/bigmistas-barbecue-restaurant-build-out

Normally something of this value would cost upwards of $7,500 - but I am granting a discount for my beloved Brethren

107264d1348155431-electrolysis-rusty-razor-new2.jpg

Brave man!

If only I had the cash and the location!

$500 and I will send you the bags of frozen corn I will be sitting on after the swelling goes down

I haven't told you guys in a long time how much I love you. Even the new guys are great. Thank you Dubbaga for all your promoting and suggestions for the video. I'm going to create a special reward just for you. Don't know what it is yet but it will be spectacular. For the rest of you brethren there will be a lifetime discount on our products and services for your pledges. The amount will be based on the pledge. Thank you all so much and I LOVE you ALL.

Looks like we've got a few more folks to pledge, Thanks!!!!!

Now let's keep the dollars rolling in for Bigmista and his wife to live their dream!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back