View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 09:50 PM   #27
Cue's Your Daddy
is one Smokin' Farker

Here are all the logistics.We will be cooking 6 Briskets, 8-10 pork butts, 60 racks of ribs, and 40 whole chickens. Poobah wants to be ready to cook on Friday around 6 -7pm. All the big meats will be cooked on friday night and the chicken and ribs will be cooked Saturday morning. Food will be served between 11am and 3pm, and this will be done by the VA hospital staff. The cookers that are going to be used is Purple Pork Masters trailer, Phil and Blazin Butts FE, Joe (Mr. Dirts BBQ) cooker and my smoker. We do not need any WSM. The people who said they were going to help was Phil, myself, purple pork masters, BLAZIN BUTTS, Mr. Dirts BBQ, and the Grimm Reaper crew, and Wes. If i missed anyone I apologize, just chime in. Saturday's cook will start around 5am. I think Phils plans was to use the Pork Master Shwag in wagon and Mr. Dirts BBQ for the big meats on Friday and the FE's and my smoker on saturday Morning for the ribs and chicken. And we will then use whatever for holding the meats. If you guys cant make it friday just give us the heads up and we will figure it out. Nothing is set in stone with what smokers to use but he thought this would make the most scense. He was also driving and on his cell phone on speaker phone so he kept throwing random thoughts out, and was also getting lost when he was driving. This should be a fun time and with all the people who said they will help, a nice enjoyable time, even with sacco there.
KCBS Certified Judge
Custom built Smoker
Big Green Egg/2 WSM/4 Webber Kettles
Webber Gasser
Cue's Your Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->