• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Tonight's Din-din

VitaminQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Blue-cheese stuffed bunless burgers and a little of the "vile weed!"

Who says low-carb can't be good?

Attachments

• Blue Cheese Burger.jpg
    Blue Cheese Burger.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 113
Oh Yummy.
"El dente" (sp?) broccoli is hard to beat :lol:
Drip a bit of cheese on there.....

Burgers are not bad either :redface:

TIM

OMG looks great to me......love that kinda meal.

Mike

Looks great! There was a report on Yahoo earlier today that said that Broccoli was one the the ten healthiest foods.

The_Kapn said:
Oh Yummy.
"El dente" (sp?) broccoli is hard to beat :lol:
Drip a bit of cheese on there.....

Burgers are not bad either :redface:

TIM

Drip?!?!?
SMOTHER in cheese is the only way to go! :-D

Yep, hold your nose and woof down that broccoli - because its good for you. Thats what I do. Oh, and I grow my own. I can tell a big difference in home grown and store bought. Its actually pretty good stuff when you cut some fresh then steam it and eat it right away.

Brauma said:
Yep, hold your nose and woof down that broccoli - because its good for you. Thats what I do. Oh, and I grow my own. I can tell a big difference in home grown and store bought. Its actually pretty good stuff when you cut some fresh then steam it and eat it right away.

Oh man! That sounds like the chit! I love broccoli. I'll eat it any way I can get it. We never have leftover broccoli because I eat it all. It's great drizzled with a little toasted sesame oil and sesame seeds.

This is one of my business cards

card2pdf.jpg

I feel kinda bad here, actually. I was trying to show off the blue-cheese stuffed burger, and this turned into the broccoli thread. Who are you people and what have you done with the real Brethren?!

VitaminQ said:
I feel kinda bad here, actually. I was trying to show off the blue-cheese stuffed burger, and this turned into the broccoli thread. Who are you people and what have you done with the real Brethren?!

Kind of what I was thinking. But I am a closet broccoli fan too. Please don't tell anyone.

VitamanQ

That blue cheese burger looks real good. I do a simpler version by grilling the burger, then just topping it with blue cheese and some chopped red onion, and letting the cheese start to melt. I think I will try the stuffed one. Thanks

BTW, I am a member of the secret broccoli fan club too.:oops:

Ok, to get a little brethren "macho" back into the thread, if you have to eat broccoli, here is something I do that makes it pretty good.

Steam some fresh broccoli that you have chopped into bite-sized pieces.
When it is done, crumble some crisp bacon into it-then add the crumbled blue cheese. I usually let the broccoli sit for a minute or so before adding the cheese, so it will not melt completly. A little salt if necessary.

Blue cheese goes with the lamb and Brian's rice...in the backyard.

We only keep blue cheese dressing around for when we have wings - the wife likes the nasty mouldy stuff.:shock:

Otherwise, the burger looks great and our family is big on brocolli, too.

Attachments

• bobcatbackhoe.jpg
    bobcatbackhoe.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 36
Hey what's that nasty garnish next to that smokin burger. (this thread is way out of line you vegheads)

VitaminQ said:

After reading this thread, I just figured this was needed here...

http://sounds.wavcentral.com/televis/snl/broccoli.mp3

Back