Southwestern Style Grilled Corn

Boshizzle

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
This corn was surprisingly good. Start off with some good sweet corn, rub it with some butter, and grill it for about 10-15 minutes until it's done with some nice grill marks.

picture.php

While the corn is cooking, mix about 1/2 cup of Mayo (enough for 12-16 ears of corn) with the juice of 1/2 a lime.

When the corn is done, coat it with the mayo/lime mixture. I used nitrile gloves on both hands and just rubbed it in.

Next, sprinkle the corn with some fajita seasoning and some grated parmesan cheese, serve, and enjoy.

picture.php

This corn was some of the best I have ever had. I used Obie-Cue's Fajita Fabulosa for the seasoning and it was excellent.

OBQBigFajita.jpg

I like them with EVOO and Cavender's Greek seasoning before going on the grill, do nothing but serve after they come off.

Gonna give yours a try soon!

I'd love to check that out. Here's a new one (for me, anyway) - had some friends over who tend toward eating raw food, and we just ate corn on the cob raw, and it was much better than I expected. I'd do it again, but not before I try it ^^^this way. :thumb:

Very nice Mr. Shizzle, fresh corn!!! the farkin grass ain't green here yet..:tsk: oh well thats what ya get for living in Paradise..:p

Joe, that looks great. may try that tonite since I'll have the weber fired up. gotta love corn this time of year. 10 ears for 2 bucks, no worms, no smut.

That looks good!! What was the main course??:p
Paula Deen has one like that, with Chili powder

Oh yeah!!!!! thanks for sharing that will be doing that this weekend!!! Smoke on Brother!!:clap2:

Man, a great idea for corn. I haven't thought about the seasoning to put on it. Looks yummy!

Back