Sugar Creek MO Contest

• Thread starter The Pickled Pig
  • Start date
T

The Pickled Pig

Does anyone know if there is electricity at the Sugar Creek contest? I'm looking at the cover letter and application and see no mention of it.

Thanks Todd. I assumed there was but didn't want to get there and find out otherwise.

I cant decide if Im going to do this one tihis year. Got to figure it out soon though. Are you going to be there Todd?

Yes, I'm already entered for Sugar Creek.

I was thinking of entering it this year as my first one. Todd how would you rate it - pros and cons.

Where's my rub? I used the last I had this last weekend - off line I will have to tell you what I added to make it zing!

I was thinking of entering it this year as my first one. Todd how would you rate it - pros and cons.

Where's my rub? I used the last I had this last weekend - off line I will have to tell you what I added to make it zing!

I liked it. Around 60-65 teams. Parking lot it not huge, so getting in and out is tough if you have a trailer. Everyone has a lot of fun. Pretty competitive local comp.

Apparently, it rains every year. Last year, everyone got umbrellas. Everyone has fun with it.

Dude, your rub is sitting at home ready for you. I just need to get off my fat arse and send it. :icon_blush: PM me all of your secrets! :tongue:

I liked it. Around 60-65 teams. Parking lot it not huge, so getting in and out is tough if you have a trailer. Everyone has a lot of fun. Pretty competitive local comp.

Apparently, it rains every year. Last year, everyone got umbrellas. Everyone has fun with it.

Dude, your rub is sitting at home ready for you. I just need to get off my fat arse and send it. :icon_blush: PM me all of your secrets! :tongue:

Last year I came out to help Todd at this one. I enjoyed it. Usually some interesting stuff going on during the wee hours. And last year, a DQ on top of it.

Only downsides are : Turn in is at the top of the hill <fat boy walking mod>
And other con: space is tight. You'll be waiting to get hitched up and out of there...

Last year I came out to help Todd at this one. I enjoyed it. Usually some interesting stuff going on during the wee hours. And last year, a DQ on top of it.

Only downsides are : Turn in is at the top of the hill <fat boy walking mod>
And other con: space is tight. You'll be waiting to get hitched up and out of there...

The spaces aren't bad, like 20x29 or so, but getting in and out requires patience and planning.

The hill wasn't so bad... just get yourself a lacky. :wink:

Back