• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Got my torch

J

Jack2u2

Told my wife the driveway was getting overgrown, but I didn't want to pollute with chemicals, so it would be better to burn it out. She agreed, so off to Northern Tool we went. After I bought the torch, she asked to stop at the furniture store. She said since I got a charcoal starter,uhhh, I mean, weed burner, she wanted to look at some furniture. Oh well, works for me. Now, if the rain would quit, I can play with fire!

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 215
I see you have the beer on standby just in case .

I went looking for a burner today with no luck.

Rain won't stop that thing. Get it going and hurry up and burn the finish off the end of it.

Oh yea, light it on low. Then turn it up. And then play with the turbo trigger...

I got mine out today for the first time as well....Boy that thing sounds like a jet plane taking off...Very cool...and it also does a great job starting my charcoal.

Check out my home made torch

Attachments

• re7.jpg
    re7.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 166
  • re8.jpg
    re8.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 166
  • re9.jpg
    re9.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 162
My HF torch scares me enough, that think looks downright frightening.

I was going to say the same thing.

I got mine out today to burn some barrels. First time my wife saw it. Freaked her and my son out. The sound of the jet plane is awesome.

So did she get a lampshade to equal the cost of the weed burner?

You can get some lessons from Rick on fire making.....

Attachments

• ricks fire.jpg
    ricks fire.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 150
Mrs Mafia bought me a weed burner last summer.
If I would have known then what I know now, I would
of had one many years ago. It's a great tool.

flame on!

firstbrisket2-005.jpg

No, she didn't get a lampshade. No way I could get out that cheap - How about a recliner sofa, recliner loveseat and a recliner recliner. Can't say I'm really complaining, though!

I just love that first photo of Jack. It just screams some things won't, don't and will never change.

God bless our toys. :biggrin:

Ok I am going to ask a question. Remember I live and was raised in the city. Here it is Do you burn the weeds when they are green for control ?
Man I can hear the laughing allready.:icon_bigsmil Darn I don't want to hit the submit reply Button. Ok

I think the general idea is that it get so hot it burns the root system to a crisp and vaporizes the pollens, so they no grow back.

Back