2nd SF Cook (lots o pics)

That's just awesome!! Great food and a great smoker. You're livin' the good life. :thumb:

That looks like a great day and a great cook. Way to help out and hold that log for him! :wacko: :wink:

Any leftovers? I can be there in just a few minutes. LOL. That all looks awesome. Keep it up.

Man, great looking grub. The up close shot of the rib definitely shows how on point your ribs were.

Jason Brother you are making us shine !!!! Looks like you got that cooker figured out... heck if you get any better.. do not know what I could say.... Tha chicken...... to get any better you would have to be a rooster!!!!!!!!

Man that looks great. What exactly do you put in that slaw.

I have a basic ratio of normal ingredients I use for my "base slaw". That is Cabbage, a few Carrots, and half an Onion (I used a red onion this time, but any kind work). Then for this one I also added 2 poblanos and some cilantro. I really like cilantro in my slaw. If anyone hasn't tried it I highly recommend it :clap2:. For dressing it just depends on my mood. I use mayo only, vinegar only, but this time I used mayo and vinegar. Then whichever spices you want to add. Salt and pepper always and sometimes other stuff.

Last edited:
Back