AmRo space assignments

djswagg

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
I'd like to stop in and say hi and put faces with the brethren members that I see on here. Was there a thread with members space assignments started yet? If not... Let's start it.

Rhythm & Ribz #441 (moved from our old spot #427)

901Q will be in spot 071....coming up from TN Thursday. Just cooking the Invitational and really looking forward to being a part of it (1st time for us cooking up that direction).

Big T'z in our same spot 936. Brethren are more than welcome to stop by for a beer or four. We'll have plenty!! :wink:

Will be there as an Ambassador again this year. So I don't have a spot.

Expect to get all over the grounds both on duty and off. Excited about seeing some old friends and making new ones.

So look for the guy with the Knights of Columbus hat on that has a lot of BBQ pins on it.

Usually wandering around with a bewildered lost look. That would be me.

Fired Up Smokers will be in site 067 also just doing the Invitational. I think they put all of us where we could easily get out Sat. evening. It's a long walk to turn in though :tsk:

901Q will be in spot 071....coming up from TN Thursday. Just cooking the Invitational and really looking forward to being a part of it (1st time for us cooking up that direction).

• Thanks
Reactions: 9Q1
Big T'z in our same spot 936. Brethren are more than welcome to stop by for a beer or four. We'll have plenty!! :wink:

Twin Pigs BBQ will be in 938 right next to you. First time at the Royal. Leaving Texas Wednesday morning. Can't wait.

Ryan, you know we will show up, just wondering about how I will pay you back for the beers you have already given me this year and the ones I will drink in KC. See you there!:-D

Spicewine Ironworks will be in our regular spot # 874. Would love to see some of you Farkers!!

TheSlabs.com are in 761. If anyone needs any product, PM me and I'll have it with me.

Stephy Style, Birds and Bones. Award winning...:p

Back