How To: Indirect on the weber kettle

P

Pitmasterx

This is the way I setup my weber kettle for low slow sessions.
I tried to make an animation video on how it works.:shock:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaUUrc9rLmI"]How I setup my weber kettle for a low & slow session - YouTube[/ame]

Same way I've been doing it... forever. I use 1 Weber charcoal holder.
Did a 4 lb. butt yesterday on my SS Performer in 7 hrs using this method.
Made excellent pulled pork for a buddy of mine.

I'd say you did an excellent job illustrating your point. Yesterday I was trying to convince a friend who's looking to replace their their old gasser with a charcoal grill to get a Weber kettle. He wasn't confident in his ability and thought charcoal grills were difficult to cook on. Obviously I told him they were a breeze to cook on. Videos like these can really help out people like my friend.

Sent from my Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'd say you did an excellent job illustrating your point. Yesterday I was trying to convince a friend who's looking to replace their their old gasser with a charcoal grill to get a Weber kettle. He wasn't confident in his ability and thought charcoal grills were difficult to cook on. Obviously I told him they were a breeze to cook on. Videos like these can really help out people like my friend.

Thanks for your comment. I think that this is what this forum is about and so is this video. Sharing your techniques and recipies.

Hope you can convince your friend!:boxing:

Thanks for your comment. I think that this is what this forum is about and so is this video. Sharing your techniques and recipies.

Hope you can convince your friend!:boxing:

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink :mrgreen:

I actually told him he would be better off keeping his old gasser and use it to start his coals in a chimney starter. That's what I do, anyways :)

very nice ! that will help explain things better for those that don't understand the verbal explanation.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink :mrgreen:

I actually told him he would be better off keeping his old gasser and use it to start his coals in a chimney starter. That's what I do, anyways :)

LOL:lol::lol:

Back