Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Brockport BBQ and Music Festival July 30-August 1st

B

brockportbbqfest

Ok ladies and gents... we are up to 21 Teams and still wanting more for our first event. We are a State Championship, a Royal Qualifier, and Jack Draw Event. We are part of the Empire State Championship Series and have a NEBS, Kids 'QUe, and Chili Cook-Off at our event. Prize money is $5,000 for the weekend. We are raising money for the Wilmot Cancer Center.

www.brockportbbqfest.com and www.brockportartsfestival.com

We have a judging class on Thursday the 29th at 5pm.

Let us know if your in on our event!!

Also looking for a few cooks to do some cooking demos for the crowd. Show em how to really 'Que. If you are interested email me at brockportbbqfest@gmail.com

I feel like Quasimodo the hunchback of Notre Dame. Anybody coming to our event? lol

We are the only KCBS Event EAST of Indiana next weekend. We are benefiting the Wilmot Cancer Center.

We also have a few spots in our judging class on July 29th.

Good luck to all the teams competing and we are looking forward to rubbing elbows with the new and old teams.

Is there any place nearby to dock a boat? A friend may come in from Niagara Falls and wants to bring his boat.

Last edited:
We have the canal, which we will be right next too. The Docks on Main Street are about a 10 min walk away. Look forward to having you at the event. Should be LOTS of fun!

We will be there...Starting to pack the trailer this afternoon! Looking foward to it. Looks like good weather too!!!!!

I am coming to visit eveybody, Wish I could cook but $$$ and time are killin me
I was going to the Judging class today, But my muffler fell of the van and I missed a ride with Fill-Up BBQ. Just a real bad day. So I stoped for BBQ and all was better.

So when my wife gets home from the Doctor's office I'm stealin her truck,,, Shhh
I'll help out anyway I can, I'm lookin forward to seein old friends and meetin new ones.

Back