• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Anyone planning to compete in Taladega AL KCBS Oct 30/31?

I'm in negotiations with the wife about that very thing. I think it would be great if we could all find one another. In talking with the organizer, he's expecting between 100 to 150 teams. Would be VERY cool if a one of the Bretheren could take 'er home.

Being a damned competion chili cook, we'll have to skip a few cookoffs so that we can
make this one. We'll see. We're both qualified for the national championship in Terlingua, again... No national championship trip for us this year; too far; too expensive (RV gasoline).

i wish i could cook that one. it sounds like a great time, especially if you're a nascar fan.

It's the weekend after the Jack and just about 2 hours away from Lynchburg. I would love to cook that contest considering that we'll be driving 1800 miles each way to be at the Jack already. I just don't know if we could swing it but if we can, we'll be there!

WOW. I figured teams from middle-o-the-states, but a California team, that would
be VERY cool!

WOW. I figured teams from middle-o-the-states, but a California team, that would
be VERY cool!

We're from Arizona but we compete a lot in California because those nice people over there have a lot of contests!

Looks like Chix, Swine & Bovine is going to make it:p Hey Dan we can use your tickets.

Mike, odds are high that we'll be there. I think there's a race on Friday night, yes? If so, I'll gladly swap my 2 Sunday tickets for 2 Friday night tickets. Wife and her friend want to stay away while the boys pretend to cook.....

One thing for sure---it will be hot as Hades!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Y'all have a great time.

TIM

chaos, assuming I'm there (90%), I owe you a few beers. C'mon over. You'll see that Lang 60 I'm picking up tomorrow. All thanks to YOU.

WARNING: Between 11:00am and 1:30 we'll be going rather crazy. If you're there; grab some gloves and jump in!

Back