THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got mine last Friday! Haven't had a chance to break the seal yet.

Will report back when I try it.

Thanks again, smokinit!!

Great no clitches getting to you enjoy bud

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
No problem on my end.It makes this so much easier when you lable things as gifts.There is no extra tax or duty then and they just send it through the border.I tried it on some wings tonight and it is the bomb.What is the difference between sauces?Thanks again

I would like to try this sauce. You can send me a sample.

Hey guys all orders will go out tomorrow thanks and watch for a bourbon version coming soon and of coarse i will need taste testers:becky:

Sign me up! I tried it for the first time over the weekend. For my first test, I used it on the side as I was also testing a new rub. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2027493&posted=1#post2027493

Out of the bottle, first thing that hit me was the smell of molassas, not a bad thing, but noticable. The flavor is as others have said, sweet at first, then it builds to a pleasant, but not overpowering level of heat.

I can't totally evaluate it fairly, as I haven't actually let it "set" on a cut of meat, and don't know how cooking will affect the flavor, but so far, I agree it seems to be a winner! I will likely try it on a slab of spares next, and report back. But so far I say two thumbs up!

Popdaddy's estate gets $1.20 every time the word Purple is mentioned, said, or written. He bought the word in 1972.

Back