IN PROGRESS: ***SPECIAL*** Discussion Thread -> "National Pizza Month!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
IN PROGRESS: ***SPECIAL*** Discussion Thread -> "National Pizza Month!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Our new Special TD category is...

[FONT=&quot]"National Pizza Month!"

[/FONT]
Since October is National Pizza Month, what better way to celebrate than with our very first ever, month-long Pizza Throwdown!

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

Here's the rules:

• You must cook a pizza. The pizza can be either cooked in a grill, smoker, or other such device, OR, it must feature the prominent use of grilled and/or smoked ingredients.

• Standard Throwdown rules apply.

• Multiple entries are both allowed, and encouraged.

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 10/4 through Sunday 11/3.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 11/4.

Click here to
READ THE RULES
for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Last edited:
So we have to cook pizza all month and then enter all of them......:twitch: I think the family is going to shoot me if I feed them pizza every day..........:crazy:

THUMBS-UP-CASEAR.jpg

If it is baked in a cheap stamped metal vessel, is it still a pizza or is'n it really a pie??:-?

Dude, get one of the Mods to move it to the entry thread and not the discussion thread. I would be surprised if they don't contact you first. Nice entry and I wish you the best at polling time. Sorry I can't help you put it in the right thread!

Jed

Dude, get one of the Mods to move it to the entry thread and not the discussion thread. I would be surprised if they don't contact you first. Nice entry and I wish you the best at polling time. Sorry I can't help you put it in the right thread!

Jed

Please use the report post button when you need a moderator's help. I just happen to stumble on this.

ebijack, I'll move your post to the entry thread.

Please use the report post button when you need a moderator's help. I just happen to stumble on this.

ebijack, I'll move your post to the entry thread.
Thanks Ron, I thought I had the right thread, but after making sure my beer wasn't going bad all day I got confused :wacko:

Back