• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Custom EZ UP

R

Rhapsody

Just wondering if anyone has ever thought about customizing their tent? I know it would be hard with keeping it light enough to stay cool under there, as well as UV protecting the work, but just curious if anyone has thought about this.

What type of Customation are you asking about? Logo's and Team Names ... Yes.

Dodge County Smokers has a couple of black tents with black sides. It is surprising how much cooler it is under the black tent than white. The black material blocks the sun.

Just wondering if anyone has ever thought about customizing their tent? I know it would be hard with keeping it light enough to stay cool under there, as well as UV protecting the work, but just curious if anyone has thought about this.

I suspect that cost is the big reason that you don't see more "custom" shelters. You can get an EZ-UP white shelter with white side walls at BJ's for $200. We recently did a custom EZ-UP for a local bank. It was a 10x10 green top with 3 8x10 side walls printed with their logo. The bill was just over $2800.

I suspect that cost is the big reason that you don't see more "custom" shelters. You can get an EZ-UP white shelter with white side walls at BJ's for $200. We recently did a custom EZ-UP for a local bank. It was a 10x10 green top with 3 8x10 side walls printed with their logo. The bill was just over $2800.

What a rip off.

Bartering is the best way to cut cost. Everyone needs BBQ for an event.

Mike, did you get a green ezup to start with or did you start with a frame and make the top and sides and then logo them?

I beg your pardon?

Please tell me how a tent like that costs $2800. You can get a 10x20 with walls, frame, poles for $200. Have custom banners made for it for a couple hundred on the high end. $400-$5OO max. Maybe I misunderstood.

Thanks for the input and the info on the black tents. I meant team names and logos.

Please tell me how a tent like that costs $2800. You can get a 10x20 with walls, frame, poles for $200. Have custom banners made for it for a couple hundred on the high end. $400-$5OO max. Maybe I misunderstood.

Don't do major things in a hurry! I had an artist design an EZ up, beautiful screen printed pellet background, logos full tilt, heavy weight frame and all. It cost a bunch more than $2800, but it'll probably last forever. Oh, I still like Caravan better than EZ Up

Back