View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 10:07 AM   #19
rescue_ranger
Full Fledged Farker

The fatties I do I first weave thick sliced bacon square and season it with my pork rub and set off to the side, then I will mix together and roll out (onto a piece of parchment paper) so that it fits inside the bacon square leaving about ½ inch on the sides 1 # of sweet Italian sausage and 1# of jimmy dean hot or sage sausage and apply more of my pork rub, then I fill it with a little over 1# of pepper jack cheese, sliced jalapeño peppers, 1# of crumbled bacon and some sautéed diced onions and more rub. Then I will roll the sausage log and pinch seal the ends place the roll at one end of the bacon wrap and roll it up place it on a small aluminum cookie pan seam side down and smoke her these are sooooo good
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P9090111.jpg (80.0 KB, 450 views)
File Type: jpg P9090112.jpg (72.8 KB, 449 views)
File Type: jpg P9090115.jpg (71.5 KB, 451 views)
[I]2 - [COLOR=blue][B]Char-Griller [/B][/COLOR][I][COLOR=black][COLOR=blue][B]Professional[/B][/COLOR] [/COLOR][/I]With offset[/I]
[I]2 -[B][COLOR=darkorange]Gold[/COLOR][/B] [/I][B]Weber 22 1/2" kettle, with therm- sear grate, ash can[/B]
[I]1 - [B]200gal[/B] smoker[/I]
[COLOR=green][B]Rescue_ranger[/B][/COLOR] also known by my fellow [COLOR=red][B]USMC[/B][/COLOR] clan as G-Bear :boxing:
rescue_ranger is offline   Reply With Quote