• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

*** StayDown/ Dayton,Ohio Area

S

StayDown

Hey, my name is Turk and I want to learn to Q and have always wanted to try my hand competition Q.

I would be willing to help a team out just so I can get my feet wet, learn some things and also be apart of the Q world that I love so much.

hey, man!

this will be my first comp in kettering in july, so i really won't know what i'm doing, but i think you could get some good experience by attending this:

ohio veteran barbeque comp

there will be a lot of brethren there 8)

Yeah..one of the other guys offered to let me hang out and learn some stuff. I am looking forward to this. Hell, I might even have my first UDS done by then but not cooked in yet.

Now all I have to do is figure out who is who and how I can recognize all the cool people I have met on here!

They'll all be wearing these.......

Attachments

• food pic's 079.jpg
    food pic's 079.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 127
And you'll see a lot of these......

Attachments

• PGBBQ 002.jpg
    PGBBQ 002.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 125
Looks easy enough to figure out!! I can't wait. This will be the first competition I have ever attended!

Some may even look like this:

Photo_01.jpg

If it were me, I would avoid those that look like the last, but that is entirely up to you.

bikehome.jpg.w300h448.jpg
I'll be there and won't be wearing the hat or putting up a banner. So here's a pic of me and while I generally don't approve of folks wearing outfits that say Love Master he is the one that arranged the contest where the HD was the GC so he's a good guy. Just a little strange and he may have some alcohol problems when he's arround certain groups of people :twisted::biggrin:

bikehome.jpg.w300h448.jpg
I'll be there and won't be wearing the hat or putting up a banner. So here's a pic of me and while I generally don't approve of folks wearing outfits that say Love Master he is the one that arranged the contest where the HD was the GC so he's a good guy. Just a little strange and he may have some alcohol problems when he's arround certain groups of people :twisted::biggrin:

That looks like a shovelhead. Nice bike man. I worked for a custom bike shop building bikes from the ground up until I got my job working on base. I miss that farking job but love my new one.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! holy carp! is the love master coming to kettering!?

i'll be servin up big green egg pizzas on thursday and friday in kettering, so come on over. listen for the rv with reggae drifting around

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! holy carp! is the love master coming to kettering!?

i'll be servin up big green egg pizzas on thursday and friday in kettering, so come on over. listen for the rv with reggae drifting around
nope just me. Although I have a Brethren helper again. Last time sure worked for me.

I'll be there.

<------------Just look for this big red pit

Big Z's Fine Swine

You're welcome at my site and I'm sure others too
Make sure you at least stop by and shoot the breeze for a while:grin:

Hey, my name is Turk and I want to learn to Q and have always wanted to try my hand competition Q.

I would be willing to help a team out just so I can get my feet wet, learn some things and also be apart of the Q world that I love so much.

I don't need any help for this contest, since i have some people meeting me there, but be sure to stop by !!

I will be there and I will try and say hi to as many brethren as I can.

Hey Staydown. I'll be the younger better looking guy with Eggs there. :biggrin: See ya next week.

Damn...Deer Chili?? That sounds amazing!!! I met Mike this week and got a chance to check out his smokers. Nice rig and I can't wait to learn some stuff.

I will be the guy that looks lost cooking with Mike with the hot and heavily tattooed woman with me!

Back