• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

American Royal Live Feeds

gmag

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Last year I know a team or two had AR live webcam feeds going. Does anyone know if thats happening again?

wiredbbq.com

Dave is a great guy. Several years ago I was at the Jack with Smoke on Wheels and groaned when Andy told me that those guys would be based out of our site. I couldn't have been more wrong. Anybody that has done the Royal or the Jack knows that you either leave as a family, or you hope that nobody finds the bodies until after you are home. Dave Baldin, and that entire crew is welcome in my home anytime.

Give it a look, and thank Dave for the effort. It's a pretty ambitious undertaking.

Sounds really cool, looking forward to it. Thanks Ron for posting the link!!

Terrible pixelating here...

Mentioned only two bars on broadcast...

I'm suffering through the pixelating...it's better than nothing....damn I wish I was there....Heck I'd be someone's camp b...h just to be there!

wiredbbq.com

Dave is a great guy. Several years ago I was at the Jack with Smoke on Wheels and groaned when Andy told me that those guys would be based out of our site. I couldn't have been more wrong. Anybody that has done the Royal or the Jack knows that you either leave as a family, or you hope that nobody finds the bodies until after you are home. Dave Baldin, and that entire crew is welcome in my home anytime.

Give it a look, and thank Dave for the effort. It's a pretty ambitious undertaking.

I was there too and couldn't agree more about Dave and the crew of wiredbbq.com. A class act!!

This is all I see.

WiredBBQ%7E0.jpg

Nor for nothing but both entities broadcasting from the royal have nothing about times for coverage of awards on their web sites. Im checking both streams currently and both are running tape from prior in the weekend.

Does anyone know if there is an actual live video or audio of the awards...sure is an opportunity at these major events for some kind of low dollar pay per view/audio or even sponsored reliable broadcast.

Back