You GOTTA see this

Call the guy who did it the past three years. I bet you will get alot of your questions answered.

Run Like Hell!

The reason they are asking for bids is because their old caterer probably wants to charge $20 a head and provide a smaller menu.

At $10 per head you will loose you a$$ (pun intended). I do not know any pro caterer in SE Kansas that charges less than $12 per head and that is pretty much 2 oven roasted meats, 2 canned veggies (usually corn and green beans), dinner rolls, a lettuce salad, and iced tea and coffee.

Unless you have participated in a doin's this big I would RUN LIKE HELL (Pink Floyd)

I thanked them for consideration, offered my services for other outings and walked away.

Well you did the right thing I think but I was going to let you use my cotton candy machine, if you didn't have one. :icon_smil
Dave

I'll stick to the $12 per for pulled pork, thighs, breast tenderloins, slaw, beans, and rolls for 80 like I did last weekend. No drink, no paper, no plastic. Drop off, set up, and remove two hours later. Yes I did provide sauce.:biggrin:

Back