Cant wait !!!!!!

letdasmokeroll

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
IMG_0989_zps2133726b.jpg

cant wait to get my new rig from TuscaloosaQ ...after many weeks of thinking about it I thought why not not buy from a GREAT GUY and 1 of the BEST BUILDERS around .....thanks Paul for the time you spent talking to me about this

Yeah, I'd be pretty pumped myself. Congrats, that pit looks awesome. :thumb:

I know you will love that smoker. Thats mine. Thats the one he built for me. That thing is awesome. I took it back to him and had him make the bottom racks slide out like the top ones.
But man you will love it. Paul is second to none.
Congrats.

How long do you have to wait? I'm an "instant gratification" kind of guy so even days would kll me!

I dunno if its a great deal, but I would be willing to do a few months of testing to see.
Very nice pit!

Isn't that the one that was being delivered to my house?

I like that rig too!!!!!! But I built it!!! LOL you will love the rig and I guarantee it will perform excellent or I will take it back and I am not just bumping my gums.

letdasmokeroll I enjoyed our conversations and call me anytime we are just average people trying to do excellent work at an affordable price. I am the owner, welder, builder, secretary, and the janitor. And I do exactly what Tyler tells me too!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

Back