Thermapen Open Box Special

I was gonna go for the sale until I checked and saw that the Limited Edition Flame ones were back in stock!!! :thumb:

Im always late to the party for this type of stuff-just pulled the trigger on the TAN one! Should be here before the superbowl cook off.
I have to admit, I kinda wanted the Maverick PT-100 for the display, but for the price- this should do just fine.

Well I joined the club since I got a nice bonus at work today. The fastest of the superfast thermapens in the blue hue will be arriving sometime soon hopefully!

Thanks for the link on the sale. I've been wanting one for a long time and $20 off gave me the push I needed. A couple opf the colors are gone. I got a black one.

Jerry

Woot! Placed order the 24th, shipped the 24th... should be here by Wednesday:) right in time for super bowl cookoff!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

For anyone that is still on the fence, I got another email today saying the sale will end soon and some colors are gone, you should really should order soon.

Received two open box refurb units this week in the mail - one red and one blue. I'll use 'em to check 'que for the SuperBowl.

Great deal on these gents - I'm glad I pulled the trigger on a pair at this good price.

Trey in Houston

Ordered mine on Sunday night and got here this morning. Love this thing so far. Just checked the link and there are still some left. Got a pink one!

Just got number 5 last Friday! Love the Thermapen!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Cant decide between green, british racing green, and teal. I wish they had blue. Thatd make it easier. I also wish they accepted paypal...

Back