Good Morning, Decatur, GA

MeatForBrains

Found some matches.
Good Morning everyone,

Signed up on the forums a couple months ago but haven't posted until now. I'm using an electric manual masterbuilt smoker. It was cheap, and it does a good job. Had to figure out it's quirks and bought a Maverick 732 thermometer, and it does great!

Done a couple pork butts to various degrees of deliciousness. 3 chickens, 2 were kinda crappy, and a corned beef brisket which was awesome!

Gonna do a big 16lb brisket tomorrow night to take to our Myrtle Beach trip next week.

I forgot to mention that I've also done a meatloaf which is probably the most delicious thing I've every made, and ribs a couple of time. I'm surprised how easy it is.

Hey you aren't too far away. Welcome. Do you ever hit up brick store for their massive selection of beer? I started on a masterbuilt electric as well.

Hi! Have fun on your trip! I'm heading out to the beach next week as well.

Welcome to the forum. I am new here myself but have been viewing the site for a while. Good luck on the brisket; it took me a few briskets to get it where the brisket was juicy and tender. Hope your turn out great!

Back