• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Pineapple" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Pineapple" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Pineapple"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 11/11.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]MadCityJim[/size]
2258735_MadCityJim.jpg

[size=+2]fingerlickin'[/size]
2258968_fingerlickin.jpg

[size=+2]Oldyote[/size]
2259930_Oldyote.jpg

[size=+2]Will work for bbq[/size]
2260092_Will_work_for_bbq.jpg

[size=+2]seadad9903[/size]
2263740_seadad9903.jpg

[size=+2]Kathys Smokin[/size]
2263934_Kathys_Smokin.jpg

Hmm, this is going to be tough. Not one square pants or Bob being sponged in the lot...

My bad! I guess I was so affixed on the devil child eyes that were talking to me :shocked:

Tell me about it. You should see him around bedtime, it's a farking nightmare. :icon_devil

My new camera arrived today though, I'm hoping that will help with the devil eyes. Look familiar? :becky:

d5100_18-55vr_01_62311_a.jpg

@#@$%@#$@! I never could pull the trigger on that deal. Still around for a little more but I just couldn't quite do it so I might hold out for Black Friday stuff. You will have to let me know how you like it.

@#@$%@#$@! I never could pull the trigger on that deal. Still around for a little more but I just couldn't quite do it so I might hold out for Black Friday stuff. You will have to let me know how you like it.

I'll definitely let you know. Although the deal might be over by then, I suggest you stop thinking so much. About an hour after I saw your post about the deal my wife unknowingly mentioned how we need a new camera. I was impressed, it didn't take much convincing to get her to hand me her credit card. :thumb:

I wish I could get a camera like that at those prices!!
Serious envy...but still being attracted by different entries...oh, pineapple...

Ric, just to be clear I voted for you because I really like chicken sandwiches and yours looks outstanding. :thumb: It has nothing to do with what happened between me, you and Al, or that sauce and rub you sent me from Big Butz. I don't want folks to get the wrong idea.

Ric, just to be clear I voted for you because I really like chicken sandwiches and yours looks outstanding. :thumb: It has nothing to do with what happened between me, you and Al, or that sauce and rub you sent me from Big Butz. I don't want folks to get the wrong idea.

:doh: I just wanted a cookie.

You got sauce and a rub? :shocked:

I didn't even get a simple "thank you sir, can I have another?"... :tsk:

Hey, Scarlett picked me fair and square! I should've known having a 3 way with 2 of my friends was gonna cause some trouble. When your doing it you think everything is all honky dory, but in the end everyone just ends up feeling all "weird". :tsk:

I should've known having a 3 way with 2 of my friends was gonna cause some trouble. When your doing it you think everything is all honky dory, but in the end everyone just ends up feeling all "weird". :tsk:

I told you helps to close your eyes. I saw you peeking... I'm mean Ric said you were peeking. :hand:

Back