Checking in from the Jack

Diva Q

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Very cool to be here.

I just met my first BBQer in the lobby of the hotel. It was Shawn from the brethren. Very nice guy.

We are doing a daily blog of things going on as it is our first time and well we are more excited than anything.

Not sure if I can post this so by all means mod please delete if not allowed.

http://divaqbbq.blogspot.com/

The blog is all about the Jack.

Most of the PNWBA gang is here in Nashville, Ella's, Dances with Smoke, Team IdaQ', Mad Cow and Smokin' Ty's. See ya there!

Thanks for the updates.....good luck, and take it easy on Vlad......looking forward to hearing about the desert choice for the event....

Thanks for the update. Keep them coming when you have time!

The boss is away and left us the keys......it's good until next week!!!!!!
ROFLMAO!!!

Cool...here we go...wood pile be damned...

There once was a gal from manasses...:twisted:...

Seriously...thanks for the update...keep on bloggin'! :p Pics would be cool too...see if you can catch Swamprb actually doin' something. :lol::lol::lol:

hunkered down here at team bbq brethren come on rain. the forcast says tons of rain! oh great! Scott

I think the boss is walking around - probably talking to Lunchmeat... or Dizzy Pig. We just got back to the hotel... cool wind, the rain is coming!!

Gotta love the this place.

The Jack rocks.

This is better than i had ever expected. Truly this weekend will be one of the very best weekends of my life.

Got my shot of Gentleman Jack ready for tomorrow morning, Alexa. Good luck!!!

Good luck to all of you. I saw one of the team rigs (whoever has the red enclosed trailer with the FAB sticker on the side and the cookers <I think Backwoods> on the back of the trailer) yesterday cruising around the airport a few times Thursday. IT looked like they were picking up team mates that were flying in. My office is on airport property, so I get to see cool stuff like this every now & then. :wink:

Unfortunately, i won't be able to spectate this year. :sad: I have other family things to do. Y'all have fun!

Good luck to all of you. I saw one of the team rigs (whoever has the red enclosed trailer with the FAB sticker on the side and the cookers <I think Backwoods> on the back of the trailer) yesterday cruising around the airport a few times Thursday. IT looked like they were picking up team mates that were flying in. My office is on airport property, so I get to see cool stuff like this every now & then. :wink:

Unfortunately, i won't be able to spectate this year. :sad: I have other family things to do. Y'all have fun!
That was I smell smoke!!!(yankee bbq on the forum here)

Good luck to all of you. I saw one of the team rigs (whoever has the red enclosed trailer with the FAB sticker on the side and

You didn't notice the Cancer Sucks! sticker that was on the side of the trailer as well???? :roll: I guess someone tagged his trailer... I, of course, have no idea who would do something like that...

You didn't notice the Cancer Sucks! sticker that was on the side of the trailer as well???? :roll: I guess someone tagged his trailer... I, of course, have no idea who would do something like that...
wHERE can I get stickers? i would like to put one on my truck

Back