View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 07:33 PM   #29
slowerlowerbbq
Full Fledged Farker

I think this is why I find myself coming back here almost daily since I first found this site 5 or so months ago: a group of people passionate about BBQ and always willing to help others by passing on their wealth of knowledge. This sentence really summed it up for me:

"I'd prefer to be the old guy with the wisdom that the kids respect and come to for help, instead of lighting the bag of dog crap on my porch. "

While I am a long way from having a wealth of knowledge, I love being able to help share whatever experience I do have. This really is the best site about BBQ on the net, bar none. Thanks to Phil and to all the mods for the incredible passion and time you put toward this site. And thanks to all the great members here who have offered me (and others) their advice, praise or just a friendly "how ya doin?". Y'all have really made this place feel like home. Thank You!
KCBS
MABA
180 CHICKEN - KEYSTONE CLASSIC BARBEQUE, HARRISBURG, PA (10/4/2014)
slowerlowerbbq is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->