• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

A UDS on Bobby's Dinner Battle?

PatioDaddio

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I'm watching Bobby's Dinner Battle on Food Network and I think I just
saw a UDS flash on the screen during the second segment tease.
Could it be?

John

Yup, they are smoking chickens on a couple of UDSs, and Bobby thinks
three hours is way tight to smoke two chickens. Huh?

John

I watched that part of that episode tonight. He and the co-host liked the smoked chicken.....

It might have been entertaining to see Flay run the cooker. Did you see Rachlen cooking on his new BDS a few years ago? He put a water pan inside the charcoal basket... and the charcoal between the basket and the inside wall of the cooker. He kept saying things like "you don't want the food over the fire". The upside was, I recall the two things he cooked looked amazing.... but I only remember how he used the cooker.....

I watched that part of that episode tonight. He and the co-host liked the smoked chicken.....

It might have been entertaining to see Flay run the cooker. Did you see Rachlen cooking on his new BDS a few years ago? He put a water pan inside the charcoal basket... and the charcoal between the basket and the inside wall of the cooker. He kept saying things like "you don't want the food over the fire". The upside was, I recall the two things he cooked looked amazing.... but I only remember how he used the cooker.....

I saw that episode and at that point, I realized he was more of a showman than a BBQ guy. Someone needs to tell him grilling is not BBQ. Anyone ever seen him at a BBQ competition?

I saw that episode and at that point, I realized he was more of a showman than a BBQ guy. Someone needs to tell him grilling is not BBQ. Anyone ever seen him at a BBQ competition?

Well, I've never seen him in what we would call a competition, but I saw
Butch Lupinetti kick his butt in a showdown back in 2006. :wink:

John

The UDS guys are actually fellow brethren. There was a thread about it a week ago when it aired.

Back