THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mytmouz

is Blowin Smoke!
I take bad pics, lol... My wife wanted me to cook for our anniversary, so...

Prime Black Angus steaks, 3 ribeyes, as that is what the brood prefers, and a handsome New York Strip for the cook...

2012-10-06212506.jpg

Marinated the strip and the 2 halflings ribeye's overnite in a paste of olive oil and Santa Maria style seasonings, and the wifes got a dusting of Simply Marvelous Cherry rub, as that is what she prefers. On the Weber knockoff with a chimney of Kingsford briquettes and some lump. the banking wood is some wild cherry. Did a reverse sear on these...

2012-10-07183052.jpg

Cored some sweet onions, oiled 'em up, added a pat of butter to the core, dusted with Big Ron's Hint of Houston, and let them sweat...

2012-10-07170439-1.jpg

Did the same with some Granny Smith's, but they got Oakridge BBQ's Habenero Death Dust and when softened, I added some Mozerella to the core and drizzled with honey...

2012-10-07171319.jpg

Also grilled some Jalepeno rolls and did some Mayo slathered corn with some Simply Marvelous Sweet n Spicy rub, but the pics are too washed out to use...

Last edited:
Back