• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

GAB Sledcast

Sledcast

Friday, May 22

02.gif

High: 71 °F RealFeel®: 75 °F
Mostly sunny

Friday Night, May 22
35.gif

Low: 56 °F RealFeel®: 58 °F
Partly cloudy

Saturday, May 23
04.gif

High: 74 °F RealFeel®: 77 °F
Times of clouds and sun

Saturday Night, May 23
07.gif

Low: 59 °F RealFeel®: 59 °F
Cloudy

Sunday, May 24
07.gif

High: 76 °F RealFeel®: 75 °F
Considerable cloudiness with a shower in the afternoon

Sunday Night, May 24
18.gif

Low: 60 °F RealFeel®: 59 °F
Rain

I'll take that forcasst anyday! I just hope like he!! it holds up! Is anyone doing the (un)rain dance?

it is Kansas........it could change...
You promise ? This Yankee has never experienced a tornado. Been through hurricanes, nor'easters, even a forest fire. I know a terrible thought.:icon_blush: How about a little one in a open field that doesnt hurt a soul or damage any property. :biggrin:

It would still ruin the crops ... well, in Kansas the prairie grass or sunflowers

As long as that Sunday afternoon shower is brief and the Sunday night rain is LONG after we get home and unloaded!

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Maybe Lee doesn't let food/box prep happen in his toyhauler.

man it totally sucks, I live right off of k-7 maybe a whole 5 minutes from verizon, and can't go, ( I was going to say why, but that is D and R stuff)

You promise ? This Yankee has never experienced a tornado. Been through hurricanes, nor'easters, even a forest fire. I know a terrible thought.:icon_blush:

I have been in too many bad weather situations to even think about a Tornado. The worst thing about Tornado's are; you NEVER know where they are going to hit! Good thing Andy lives up the road... I'll be high tailing it to his place if a Tornado is coming! Y'all can see this fat guy running for the house! :wink::biggrin::eek:

That would be a fun game...... How many Farkers can make it to my house for the tornado picks them up. lol!!! If its that close I will not be taking that chance...You'll see my butt in the deepest ditch I can find, away from all the campers and smokers!!!!

then you would just have a trailer wrapped around some coolers/cookers when they found it. Sean has the right idea... You farkers better keep up or google me LOL. I'll be in the basement.

Sledcast

Friday, May 22

03.gif

High: 78 °F RealFeel®: 78 °F
Partly sunny

Friday Night, May 22
38.gif

Low: 59 °F RealFeel®: 55 °F
Mostly cloudy

Saturday, May 23
04.gif

High: 76 °F RealFeel®: 75 °F