A simple Beef Tenderloin... mmm good!

Desert Dweller

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Only one pic of this cook. The puter took a chit and died, so I did not get any pics of the beginning stages, prep, etc. Once the beast was in the WSM we headed off to best buy, where I left 640 bucks for another computer. So I took one pic of the finished product along with my first helping. Spinach and Steak Fries complimented the meal well, and along with my ever present glass of milk I dined well...Spending money as so much fun, we ended up buying a new King Size Bed to accomodate my ever increasing girth.

Attachments

• 123pics 123.jpg
    123pics 123.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 91
Nice,nice, very nice. Like to have a slice of that myself. Already have the king size bed.:biggrin:

So this tenderloin actually cost you over $1000.00 by the time you bought a computer to take the pic and bed to sleep it off in. Dang.

Nice looking grub.

SCott

So this tenderloin actually cost you over $1000.00 by the time you bought a computer to take the pic and bed to sleep it off in. Dang.

Nice looking grub.

SCott

I bought the tenderloin on sale for about $35.00 a couple months ago, but the puter was $640 and the bed was a grand, so I guess you could say the darn thing ran me $1,675.00. Mighty pricey tenderloin now that you mention it...

Back