finished cooker pics for my fellow brother Troy AKA (awscwi)

Man that looks Good! :thumb: Cant wait to see yall's Camo Vertical models. :whoo:

You guys do amazing work! :thumb: I wish I wasn't so far away. I imagine shipping would be insane on one of those beauties.

Wait wait wait. So you mean to tell me the secretary and the janitor built my pit?

Just kidding. They look great as alway Paul. Those are two lucky people.

That is a fact Drake!!!!!!! But we trained them well!!!!

Just some info for everyone. I talked to a mod today and me and Tyler will be setting up an area in the sales/venture part of the forums. This forum and people have been very good to and for me and Tyler and we appreciate all of our followers. The mod said several builders started out in the forums like us but if all the builders posted pics here it would foul up the purpose of Q talk. I am a realistic person and totally understand his/ their (the mods) position... So basically we will post all we want once we get a sales/venture deal set up. I have no hard feelings at all the mods have one heck of a job and I knew at some point it was coming. Anyone who buys a cooker can post all they want just like Lang followers or Klose or anyone else. So if I sell a cooker to you post it if you feel like it just like people who buy cookers from other people...... Thx to all of the people who follow us and give us Kudos you are a part of our success and we from the bottom of our hearts appreciate all of you . This forum is awesome the mods could have been rude but they are 1st class kind people. If you like us continue to recommend us!!!!! We are not going anywhere and I will remain in Q talk and continue to learn from each of you... I will and always have answered build questions for the home builder and will help anyway I can.... someone was kind enough to help me and encourage me!!!!!! And I will do the same, nothing to hide

You're a class act Paul. Looking forward to seeing more of your builds. :thumb:

Great looking pair of cookers.

I'm sure there's a couple of people chomping at the bit waiting on these.

Once again TQ and Tyler you guys did an awesome job. I'm was saving up money to buy a cooker from you guys, but I had to clean out that savings since my car decided to die.

However once I get back to normal, I'm goign to be putting some money away to buy one of your cookers one of these days!

Probably butts or ribs. Its gonna be here Monday PM. I gotta get some time off to play with it.....

Brother when I get home from church today I am going to fire the cooker up and have it seasoned and ready to turn and burn when you get it!!!!!!

Back