Would you like to become a *CERTIFIED* MOINK Baller???

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is with GREAT joy that I announce the LONG overdue return of the "MOINK Baller Certificate"!:whoo:

For far too long folks have had to let their tender, juicy balls of meaty goodness wallow in misery while just a bunch of old farks from this site paraded around with their crusty old "MOINK Ball Certificates"!:tsk:

Well, Ginger myself :laugh: has granted me OFFICIAL rights to begin releasing my version of the "MOINK Baller Certificate" that a number of Brethren had the privilege of earning years ago, but have not seen available now for a long, long time.:becky:

So, if you would like your very own "MOINK Baller Certificate", please make some MOINK. Post your MOINK in this thread. So long as they meet the rules of MOINK you will soon afterwards receive your "MOINK Baller Certificate"!:becky:

Oh, and if you have to ask what the rules of MOINK are, then I will NOT give you a certificate!:cop:

Sooooooo.........

WHAT THE FARK ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? SHOW ME YOUR BALLS!!!

You can discuss MOINK in this thread if you like.

I'm looking forward to a whole lot of MOINKing!

DSC_6088-PP.JPG

DSC_6093-PP.JPG

:hungry: :biggrin1:

Whut iz a munkball?:confused:

Just funnin!!!! DO NOT BANISH ME!!! pleeze!!!:biggrin1:

I have already applied for IMBAS MOINK ball certification with most proper entries for consideration, and have, on many occasions, defended the sanctity of the MOINK ball, but have never received the certification that I so much deserve. I will not bow down to prove myself worthy, yet another time. I know that I have met, nay, surpassed the standards, and as long as I know it, that is enough. You, sir, can keep your certificate, I have my pride. :drama:

CD

The only person, outside the originator of the MOINK Ball, approved by the International MOINK Ball Appreciation Society as an official MOINK Ball Certified Certifier is Dan Chambers..

Chris that would make you an imposter. I'm reasonably sure the IMBAS would consider certifying you as an official MOINK Ball Certifier should you make proper application.

Until that happens Dan Chambers is the only person who may Certify MOINK Ball makers.

As important as Ginger is to the world of MOINK Balls she is no longer associated with the IMBAS. A fewest has her membership was revoked when she was caught using tofo bacon.

It is a shame that Ginger has been shunned but her mistake was far to grievous for the Board of Directors to overlook.

We look forward to you application for certification as a fully authorized MOINK Ball Certifier.

Sir Larry of Rocklin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back