• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Brisket on the UDS with pron

jacobgiles

Reaction score
Me and my brother are doing a 11 lb. brisket on the UDS. We injected with beef broth/worcestershire and used a paprika/brown sugar based rub. the picture quality isnt the greatest, there are from my phone.

IMG00328.jpg

IMG00331.jpg

That's a mighty fine piece of beef you have smoking away. Looking forward to the finished pron.

(Most of us foil the beef. Looking forward to how your foil the smoker technique works out.)

Looking good!!! I am so excited about my UDS....currently in test mode...I think, I may be able to cook a brisket that looks as good as yours!!! I used to take my brisket backpacking with me, as a sole to my boot...yours looks so good...Thanks for sharing brother.

Looking good!!! I am so excited about my UDS....currently in test mode...I think, I may be able to cook a brisket that looks as good as yours!!! I used to take my brisket backpacking with me, as a sole to my boot...yours looks so good...Thanks for sharing brother.
Must've been using Shane's technique.

the point is very good but the flat is a little overcooked, i need to figure out how to not do that again.
IMG00337.jpg

Oh boy, that is a good looking piece of meat. Since I love the point, you did a good job. Did you slice the point or do burnt ends?

Definately looks tasty from here Jacob. Nice looking brisket!

Back