View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 08:47 AM   #15
Plowboy
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
I don't agree with releasing anything of our without our (cooks) consent. All I have to say is when will it stop? Have a picture of our meat, with a full explanation of the taste, texture and any unique qualities?

The Bullsheet and BBQ News published photos from inside the judging tent at Felda. It had a very unique entry in the photo (meat, not dessert) and I do not think that was fair. That cook lost his 'advantage' that he had on the rest of us cooks.

Not fair and I am keeping notes of who votes AGAINST us cooks. Oh, I am sure we will have a couple come on here and try to defend themselves yet again. Too bad.
I agree. I have a picture of all the Butt to Butt entries for this year taken from inside the tent during judging. It was published. Definitely some interesting things to be seen in that pic. I can, obviously pick out my entry, but I can also pick out another team as the only one not using parsley. Not an official KCBS event, but...

We kind of have two topics going here with the photos and the descriptions of the ancillary. They sort of go together under one main topic, but sorry Jeff if we've hyjacked your original topic.

Todd Johns (me); Blue Springs, MO
Randy Hinck (PigBoy); Concordia, MO
Andy Groneman (Hodedo); KC, KS (Cameo Appearances)

FEC-500SS; FEC-100 (Right handed); FEC-100 (Left handed); Country Smoker Tailgater; Big Green Egg (2-large, small, mini); Cookshack Pellet Fired Charbroiler
Plowboy is offline   Reply With Quote