View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:42 PM   #82
hcj3rd
On the road to being a farker

I agree with Bob that the PBC fills a niche in my smoking arsenal. I had read here that the PBC was well made and I liked the price. So I bought it. Now when I have family and friends over I can hang my meat on the PBC. I'm sure they will ask why is hanging meat is better than laying flat on one of my other smokers. My response will be something like well " I have found that when the ambient temp outside is between 46-78 and due the smaller size of the PBC which creates a convection cooking enviroment in this temp range. The meat will be more moist,tender and flavorful by hanging the meat. They will be mezmorized and look at me like I am some BBQ guru and nod there head in understanding. Now I will get a chuckle every time I remember this for the next couple of weeks. And that my friends is why the PBC is well worth my $225 investment for me. Besides that it does produce some pretty damn good Q.