• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Kosmo's Brisket Injection

B

Born2Smoke

I’ve never had too much luck with good timing. For some reason, I am always in the wrong place at the wrong time or just a dollar too short or a day too late. But it appears that luck has changed, at least for today. We are testing a new brisket recipe today for our competition coming up in Norwalk and was hoping to try Kosmo’s new injection. I checked the mail all week long and nothing.

I woke up this morning, checked the mail…nothing again. Disappointed, I drove to the restaurant supply store to pick up the brisket and when I returned home, sure enough, in my mailbox was a small package from Mustang, OK. IT HAS ARRIVED………:grin:Wooooooo Hoooooo.:grin: Thanks Kosmo.

I made a concoction with the product and a couple of other secret ingredients, injected it into my flat and point and is now resting in the fridge for 4-6 hrs. We will be smoking our brisket tonight. I will post our results tomorrow with plenty of pron, to be continued…..

Thanks Kosmo!!!

Can't wait to hear the results. This is awesome! good luck and let us know how it works for you.

Can't wait to hear the results. This is awesome! good luck and let us know how it works for you.

Kos….My Man,
As promised, a full report.
So we smoked a brisket on Saturday night on our new WSM Bullet. As I previously mentioned we injected it with the injection liquid. It tasted so good by itself that we wanted to drink it. After 13 hours on the smoker we cut into our brisket…... and all I will say is Winner Winner Brisket Dinner!!! This was our best brisket ever. It was so juicy and tender, it melted away like butter.
Thank you so much for sending us a sample. So now I guess the next question is, how do I score S’More??

Kos….My Man,
As promised, a full report.
So we smoked a brisket on Saturday night on our new WSM Bullet. As I previously mentioned we injected it with the injection liquid. It tasted so good by itself that we wanted to drink it. After 13 hours on the smoker we cut into our brisket…... and all I will say is Winner Winner Brisket Dinner!!! This was our best brisket ever. It was so juicy and tender, it melted away like butter.
Thank you so much for sending us a sample. So now I guess the next question is, how do I score S’More??

Love to hear your sucess with our Injection. I am currently putting the final touches on the website and am almost ready to release it to the public. All I can say is it is coming shortly, very shortly:roll:.

Thanks for sharing the results. Would be interested to hear other people's reviews as well.

Kosmo, if you want to send out another batch of samples for feedback I'd be more than willing to oblige. ;-)

My sample made it on Monday. Thanks, Kosmo! It may be a couple of weeks before I have a chance to try it but I will post my review as soon as I do.

Received mine over the w/e and am going to use it this coming w/e. Will take pix and post on Sunday.

Thanks!!

Can't wait guys! i'll be in Bedford Tx. this weekend so i'll be away from my computer till Sunday night.

Any more samples ? :redface: I'll do a review.

If you ask for testers again and I would love to give it a try as we are just getting into injecting. I know there are a few differant ones out there. Just want to try something before we start making the plunge in to purchacing large amounts for the team.

My sample made it on Monday. Thanks, Kosmo! It may be a couple of weeks before I have a chance to try it but I will post my review as soon as I do.

Why not try it this weekend?

Received my sample in the mail Monday. Now I have to round up the Burritos for a practice session, and maybe some beer drinking. You boys in?

Chris
The Flying Burritos

Love to hear your sucess with our Injection. I am currently putting the final touches on the website and am almost ready to release it to the public. All I can say is it is coming shortly, very shortly:roll:.

Well hurry up with those finishing touches because we're sold on it... PS, do we get a year's supply free for endorsing your product. It appears by all the posts here that everybody wants some....isnt that a VH song:p

Back