Glasgow, Missouri

DeanC

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Anyone attend this contest last year? If so, how was it and would you recommend it? Thanks.

Anyone attend this contest last year? If so, how was it and would you recommend it? Thanks.

Last year GreatGrills won it with Rickwieser (Smokin Mother Ruckers)

Mark went last year I was not able to go but he said that they had a great time that the contest was in an excellent and beatiful location I think that he is planning on doing it again this year.

plan to be there

I sent my money in and looking forward to it. I went there Friday night, looked like a great area. I know Beam Boys were there.

Hope it's recovered... the contest organizer was at Platte City drumming up teams and said the park was currently under water at that time!

Hope it's recovered... the contest organizer was at Platte City drumming up teams and said the park was currently under water at that time!

I was wondering about that when I looked at the pictures on the website. I think we are going to go, hopefully it will quit raining sometime soon.

T and I plan to cook this one and represent the Belly Brothers....Becky, you had better request being next to us so you have your personal nurse to take care of your nicks and cuts and do your presentations like at Fulton! LOL
We have visited in the past and the site is very nice, but I agree that I wonder if it has recovered from the flooding...I think I'll give them a call next week, we have not sent our money in as of yet.

my boss lives there i will call him on monday and see what his thoughts are on the park

york

my boss lives there i will call him on monday and see what his thoughts are on the park

york

Cool, please post what you learn, I am ready to mail a check. Not that I need it, but those are some big azz cooking sites.

boss was out of the office today but he will be there tomarrow

so i called steve jones contest rep

he said that it is not as clean looking as last year but they are working hard to get it back in shape and said that they have to regravel all of it
but he said it will be ready by cooking time

york:lol:

boss was out of the office today but he will be there tomarrow

so i called steve jones contest rep

he said that it is not as clean looking as last year but they are working hard to get it back in shape and said that they have to regravel all of it
but he said it will be ready by cooking time

york:lol:

Thanks for the info

Back