Saturday ribs

Bagman

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Was a busy week at work and have been getting my boat prepped and painted for a upcoming show. Looked forward to getting up Sat morning and firing up the stick burner and catching up on yard work etc. Wife was out of town so I took a rack of spares, removed membrane, didnt even bother trimming like I normally do. Mixed up the new rub and coated ribs. Onto the pit around noon. Cooked at 225 to 240 for 5 1/2 hours. No foil. Overall I was happy with the results, except for there wasnt enough heat in the rub. I will adjust for next time. I suck at taking pics of food but here are a few anyways.

Man you are awesome!!!! I prefer Sam Adams though. :-D I love more heat in my rubs too but no one else in the family can eat anything with a tiny bit of spice.

Great looking ribs! I'm loving that green grass too. :shock: :grin:

They look great. This is the best way to cook ribs, remove the membrane, rub, and don't mess with them otherwise, just let them cook until done.

I have the same approach to yard work but with a Lonestar or Shiner

Nice lookin ribs. Also nice seeing what grass looks like again. Tired of the white stuff.

Good looking ribs. Doesn't look like much yard work getting done.

My Saturday Ribs

I think I prefer your climate to mine. At least it warmed up to 12 degrees!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 137
Ribs look great! What kind of boat you showing?

Airboat. We have our biggest show in March. This is my 3rd one i have built in a year and a half. Will post a pic when i get to my office in the morning.

Thanks for the compliments on the ribs. I wish i could stay home everyday and just cook lol

Ribs look great. Looks like a nice sunny fl day. Can't wait yo see the air boat pics. Moved from south fl back in 99 I don't think they know what air boats are where I'm at.

Good look'in Ribs! I added some southwest season and triple pepper to
my last rub. It heated up. :mad2:

Heres a couple of pics of a couple boats I built. The first boat has a 383 stroker on it and the second has a supercharged LS. BBQ and boats are definitely my addictions LOL

Back