Has anyone tried Sam's Choice Pro briquets?

L

lrh

Been looking for Stubbs charcoal locally (Tulsa). Lowes /Walmart/Sam's carry the Kingsford lineup, but no Stubbs. Walmart does carry Sam's Choice Professional briquets. I'm a little leery of trying them, since the store label brands I've tried before don't get/stay hot for a longer cook. Anyone?

once. don't do it. well the normal stuff's OK but go to BB&B they sell some solid charcoal at like $6 a bag.

the sam's choice is made by royal oak. its the same as using ro. i use it when i can't find the regular ro. there was a period here when you could only find the blue bags so i used it regularly. many others use it all the time and we all find no particular issues with it. just try it.

Been looking for Stubbs charcoal locally (Tulsa). Lowes /Walmart/Sam's carry the Kingsford lineup, but no Stubbs. Walmart does carry Sam's Choice Professional briquets. I'm a little leery of trying them, since the store label brands I've tried before don't get/stay hot for a longer cook. Anyone?

You should be able to order the Stubbs online on the Lowes site and then have it shipped to your local store for free, or at least go to the Lowes store and have them order it for you...:thumb:

Back