World BBQ Championships... Houston TX

C

colt45

anyone going to be there for the weekend of the 25,26,27th of February? Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo? I will probably be attending as a spectator on the 26th with my brother... and maybe my dad... anyone need an extra hand for the weekend?

colt

colt45 said:
anyone going to be there for the weekend of the 25,26,27th of February? Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo? I will probably be attending as a spectator on the 26th with my brother... and maybe my dad... anyone need an extra hand for the weekend?

colt

I'm thinking about spectating. Nuttin' like rubbing shoulders with 180,000
fellow spectators over three days.

:)

colt45 said:
anyone going to be there for the weekend of the 25,26,27th of February? I will probably be attending as a spectator on the 26th with my brother... and maybe my dad... anyone need an extra hand for the weekend?

colt

Racer mentioned he'll be cleaning his garage out... and I think Chkphoto is painting the den.. they may need a hand.
8)

What would they know about BBQ in Texas? <ducking for cover> :mrgreen:

kcquer said:
What would they know about BBQ in Texas? <ducking for cover> :mrgreen:

Come on down and find out Missing E.

And, apparently, we know more about football than the Chiefs.

Texans 24, Chefs 21.

jt said:
Texans 24, Chefs 21.
You guys playing a cooking school now? :twisted:

Chefs - a takeoff of the Snickers commercial where the
groundskeeper paints "CHEFS" in the endzone instead of
"CHIEFS".

Plus, the Chiefs were not mean this year. They played more
like a team of Wolfgang Pucks or Chiardellos's.

Don't forget the old guy saying "great googily-moogily" when he noticed that he had spelled chefs instead of chiefs.

aren't they with Rachel Rey and all the other girls at Maxim?

ok shmuckos... since no one responded... I am going tonight... hoping to con someone into letting me in a "tent" for music and Q... if you are going to be there and have access to a tent tonight... let me know... 516-287-3296

Colt45

colt45 said:
ok shmuckos... since no one responded... I am going tonight... hoping to con someone into letting me in a "tent" for music and Q... if you are going to be there and have access to a tent tonight... let me know... 516-287-3296

Colt45

Welcome Schmuckos

Go to Cattle Call and introduce yourself

This is serious - if anyone is going to be there, give Colt a call. He's a really great guy even though his avatar is farked up and he's been somewhat MIA at recent bashes.

was planning on going but...rain on thursday plus "trouble in paradise" mod.

<sigh>

hope you had a good time Colt. Friday looks like it'll be the only non-rain day.

Back