Frijoles con arroz y chorizo

Hoss

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I made some pinto beans with rice and chorizo.I used this basic red bean and rice recipe,just subed pintos for reds and chorizo for andouille and homegrown roasted pimento peppers for bell peppers,added a big ol ham bone and let her roll.Oh yeah,added a handful of crushed grattons too.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/authentic-louisiana-red-beans-and-rice/

image-17_zpsc43bf8ac.jpg

image-17_zps9b7363cc.jpg

image-17_zps357e95dc.jpg

Grilled a couple pork tenderloins too.
image-17_zps70534163.jpg

image-17_zps80245e9c.jpg

Dinner
image-17_zps2f16c3e0.jpg

Kinda funky here tonite.....
image-17_zps3376ee28.jpg

Looks great as I sit her in my shop at 38 degrees.... I made a 2 gallon batch of 15 bean soup 2 days ago. I am surviving because of it. I hate cold weather. I live in California because it is not supposed to be this cold. We have some weird weather in the world happening right now. Our Aussie friends are getting fried with heat waves and fires and I am freezing my arse off...

Wow that looks good Hoss! I love pintos. :thumb:

Looks great as I sit her in my shop at 38 degrees.... I made a 2 gallon batch of 15 bean soup 2 days ago. I am surviving because of it. I hate cold weather. I live in California because it is not supposed to be this cold. We have some weird weather in the world happening right now. Our Aussie friends are getting fried with heat waves and fires and I am freezing my arse off...

I know what ya mean! Just keeps gettin stranger....:twitch:

I'd hit that hard! Beans and rice is an awesome dish on it's own. You done right by adding some Tabasco. I like your style!

Bob

Back