• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Whitewater Wisconsin

Baby due on the 18th....contest on the 21st. I'm not sure I can muster up the courage to even ask. Damn I hate missing the close ones.

Baby due on the 18th....contest on the 21st. I'm not sure I can muster up the courage to even ask. Damn I hate missing the close ones.

did-someone-forget-their-big-girl-panties-funny-poster.jpg

:becky: :becky: :becky: :becky:

I lost them at Kenosha. Was wearing them at awards but didn't want to risk a ban so I took them off and forgot all about them in the excitement.

Well if big girl panties gets me your results from Kenosha, I am not above trying them on. . . . .

Well if big girl panties gets me your results from Kenosha, I am not above trying them on. . . . .

Corey ,You must not have looked at the rib scores .:twitch::tsk::redface::mad2::sick::mad::pray::shocked::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::drama::drama:
There was a time when we did well in ribs .... You can do as well as you want in 3 categories but when you horribly f up the 4th you cant win .Trust me on this 2 times with saturdays results and a couple more that coulda been.
If your bored outa your skull friday drive up to Warrens rib sampling between 5-6 .

Corey are you guys entered ? I think Smokin Croations are planning on going also. Close but not there yet.I am pimpin a couple teams yet.

Wish I was available to visit. Haven't been down there since 98 when I graduated college. Good memories of stumbling around that town. :). Good luck everyone!

Either they raised the prize money or word got out how ez we are !

We are in!! Looking forward to meeting some brethren up there!!! Will be rolling in hopefully by noon or so friday.

Back