Comp Vehicle

S

smangold

What is the oddest means of transportation you've seen somebody convert to a "comp vehicle"? I was looking at old ice cream trucks online the other night and was intrigued by the idea of using one of those...

Some fool out there bought a perfectly good Ford passenger van to haul equipment and pull his smoker and then ruined it all by putting team name decals on the window farking CROOKED! That's pretty odd if you ask me.

Just thought I'd beat Poobah, Big Dog and Jorge to the punch. :roll: :lol:

comp vehicle

I have seen a short bus converted. In oklahoma there is a full size bus that has the last quarter of the roof cut off with the smoker on the back. I believe it is OSU orange.
Eric

Jeff_in_KC said:
Some fool out there bought a perfectly good Ford passenger van to haul equipment and pull his smoker and then ruined it all by putting team name decals on the window farking CROOKED! That's pretty odd if you ask me.

Just thought I'd beat Poobah, Big Dog and Jorge to the punch. :roll: :lol:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

There a team in KC called Budda Magnus that has a nice short bus with two tap handles coming out the side not that odd but nice Idea. I have seen and old ambulance that someone has used. They were called Res-Que.

I have seen a full bus, a short bus, an ambulance, a cargo/box truck, an old snap-on tool van - One of those old GMC motorhomes that was in the movie Stripes.... lol

A team here in Iowa has a short bus painted pink, complete with add-on ears (over the mirrors), curly tail and eyes (over the windshields). So farkin' ugly that it's kinda cute:roll: . It sure grabs the attention wherever it goes.
Dave

Rookie'48 said:
A team here in Iowa has a short bus painted pink, complete with add-on ears (over the mirrors), curly tail and eyes (over the windshields). So farkin' ugly that it's kinda cute:roll: . It sure grabs the attention wherever it goes.
Dave

That's Shad. A Boy and his BBQ. Really awesome guy and a great cook. Formally trained chef.

Back