Offset for $200, what say you?

Start at $150, and see what happens. I'd throw some pneumatic castors on that, for maneuverability. Looks like a decent offset, based solely on the pics.

Matt

I'd get it if it were me. Or should I say, just me. I could hear The Missus "you could get a brand new one for..." "Wouldn't you rather have something new..."

that looks awful solid - just need a little TLC to get back in prime condition...I think it is worth it - hell, you would spend 200 on a WSm or a cheap "offset" from lowes - $200 is a pretty good find for that I think

I work in the city where its located so I'll go have a look at it. I'd have to figure out how to drag it home as I don't have a trailer that would hold it.

The smoker looks pretty good. The vertical is setup for hanging sausage and there is just a small horizontal rack but room for a larger one. The owner is looking for something smaller. I pointed him here and it sounds like a UDS might be right up his alley.

I'm with everyone else....good deal! I can tell you from recent experience, you can't build that for $200.00. Take that thing get it sand blasted for about $50.00, put some new high temp paint on it and it'll be like new.

downsized_06180014281.jpg

The smoker looks pretty good. The vertical is setup for hanging sausage and there is just a small horizontal rack but room for a larger one. The owner is looking for something smaller. I pointed him here and it sounds like a UDS might be right up his alley.

It'd be an easy matter to weld (or bolt, but I'd weld them) some tabs in the vertical and add Weber 18.5 grates. That's a deal. I hope it's at your place already.

Back