Baby backs and Saint Louis ribs for work

Theboz1419

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
At work, I sometimes will ask people if they would like some ribs($5 per half rack), well I had a few people begging, lol. Going to be a busy weekend 9 racks of baby backs and 3 racks of Saint Louis style ribs.

bbr.jpg

SLR.jpg

allribs.jpg

Also, going to make some Apple Pie BBQ Beans

Looks good!! But down south here I'd be in the hole at $5/ 1/2 rack. A three pack from Sam's costs me right at $30.

Paul B
SS UDS

Good lookin pile o' ribs there. Looking forward to the pr0n

Apple Pie BBQ Beans

Could you post the recipe please it sounds really good

Sounds like a deal for your co-workers. So, how do you deliver them to them? And how do you suggest they reheat? Just curious.

well, I finished the first 6 racks. As for the price. The Saint Louis ribs were 25 bucks and the BB backs were 26.

T&S BBQ, The bean recipe is called Keri's Hog-Apple Baked Beans

And here are the pics

The BBQ sauce was a mix of apple juice, worcestershire sauce, and sweet baby rays and spice rub

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Wrapped in foil and apple juice, worcestershire sauce, butter, and brown sugar.

image.jpg

As for at work and reheating, well lol. I don't mind cold day later ribs but microwave I guess. I did suggest to a coworker to get the Thermoformer's oven up to 170 and let them heat up

As for at work and reheating, well lol. I don't mind cold day later ribs but microwave I guess. I did suggest to a coworker to get the Thermoformer's oven up to 170 and let them heat up

I agree. Cold ribs in the microwave works great. I just wasn't sure how people take to microwaving something they just paid for. And delivering hot was wold be a challenge. Sounds like you cooked these for at cost or even less considering all the spices and charcoal. You're a great co-worker. :thumb:

Back