Hello folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

007bondjb

Looks like yall have quite a nice forum here, I have been cooking Cajun, Creole & southern foods for 40 years. Got my 1st charcoal smoker in 1976 & still have it today, It is a Big Boy made by Kelly Manf. Co.
Other cookers are: Ok. Joe offset, BBQ Grillware charcoal pit, & a Char-Broil Gas/Charcoal convertible pit.

My typing is very slow, So a few years ago I started making how to cook videos showing our southern recipes. (I love to cook all types of other cuisine too). This way I don't have to type recipes & procedures. Many meals on my videos have been repeated showing various different ways to prepare the same dish. Some videos may have a step missing due to me not pressing the cameras record button fully, I generally add a text overlay to the video when that happens

Cooking is all a matter of personal taste. Everyone here in the south has different recipes & ideas for meals we prepare, Take Gumbo for instance, There are thousands of different recipes for it. Everyone has their own favorite recipe & way to prepare it.

I always add stills of the finished meals to the end & have a photobucket account with tons of food Pron? (see I read the rules) I will add a link to BBQ Brethrens site on my YouTube main Channel page.

Here is a link to a flame broiled burger test video I made:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gYfwAdJfbg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back